A Revolution in Communications Managing
Proteus Office is a powerful communications managing application
monitors your telecommunications.
It delivers a series of
managing reports that help you improve the quality
cost-effectiveness of your telephone service.
Proteus Office is
the first truly user-installable call managing application
- User installable in 10 minutes .
- Powerful reporting .
- Real-time analysis .
- Computer based training .
- Optional Alarms module
A Rich Reporting Environment
Each of Proteus? report templates can be customized using it?s
powerful, yet easy to use, user interface.
Reports can be sent directly
to a printer, saved to a file or e-mailed. In addition any report can be
scheduled to run automatically.
- Daily Traffic .
- Response Report .
- Answer Time Response Chart .
- Organizational Cost Analysis .
- Extension Cost Summary .
- Call Detail with CLI/OLI/TLI .
- Call Detail with Account Codes .
- Line Detail with CLI/OLI/TLI .
- Line Detail with Account Codes .
- Fifty Most Costly Numbers .
- Fifty Most Frequently Dialled Numbers .
- Flags Detail .
- Greatest Occupancy
Monitor your Communications in Real-Time
Proteus? Real-Time Monitor complements its historical reporting by
providing an instantaneous view of your
powerful feature allows you to monitor operator answer times, or identify
fraudulent or highly expensive calls as they occur.
- The number of monitors you can run at any one time is limited purely
by your devices hardware.
- Each monitor can be configured to target a different type of call.
- Proteus Alarms is an optional extra that enhances Real-TimeMonitor
by providing the ability to alert you via a screen pop-up, and/or e-mail
of any calls you are tracking as they occur.
A Totally Scalable Solution
Proteus Office is designed specifically for small businesses that have
a single PBX Systems with less than 32
Should your business exceed these limits at any time, Siemens can
offer a seamless upgrade to Proteus Corporate, which is capable of
handling an unlimited number of switches and lines.
The Proteus product range also includes Intranet Directory and
Reporting - Call Billing
- A PC running Microsoft Windows 9x, ME, NT4 or 2000 .
- A Pentium or equivalent (minimum 200MHz) .
- A minimum of 32MB of RAM .
- A minimum of 150MB free disk space .
- A CD-ROM drive .
- A video adapter capable of displaying a minimum of 256 colours